Monday 10 May 2010

LIP SERVICE


This season is all about lips for me. I tend to fall into a happy make-up rut, which means me using the same four products every day (Chanel Pro Lumière foundation, YSL Touche Éclat, Chanel Simply Pink lipstick as a cream blush and Benefit Bad Gal mascara), but I flit between two to-die-for lipsticks. The first is a classic matte pillar-box red by Revlon called Really Red. It’s got great blue undertones that flatter blondes (and make your teeth look whiter!) and it’s the kind of shade that will never, ever fall out of favour. The second is my colour-of-the-moment, a scorching deep fuchsia from MAC called Girl About Town. It has a slight glossiness and a creamy consistency. The moment I put either on, I instantly feel polished and pulled-together, which makes an especially nice juxtaposition to my everyday messy bun and simple sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment