Tuesday 31 August 2010

PIN PERFECTION





To me, trousers are tricky. The right pair will give your mile-long legs and a perfect posterior - but where are the right pair?? Skirts and dresses are all about hugging the waist and skimming everything else, but pants have a million areas to conceal/flatter/lengthen/minimise. On top of that you also have to consider the cut of the season (nipped in waist, peg leg, surprisingly slouchy - how will that flatter anyone but a supermodel?!)... Well I've done my research and am happy to report I now own two new pairs of pants that work for the new season and my derriere. First off, the Gap trousers I mentioned last week, in the boy cut - sit low on the waist, cropped at the ankle, black wool. The second is a pair I picked up from Zara. Navy, high waisted (perfect with an extra-long skinny belt knotted around them to show off the hour glass waist), blouson and cuffed at the ankle. The shape is flattering (I hope!) and should see me through the next few months. here are some others - all from Outnet - that I considering equally worthy of the cash. Also, surprisingly retro...

No comments:

Post a Comment