Tuesday 14 September 2010

NECKLACE NECCESITY




When I want to buy jewellery, I usually end up feeling caught between a rock and a hard place with the glitzy high end pieces that are elegant, simple and cost six months salary, and the cheap and way-too-chunky gems that you find in normal high-street shops. I always want something special and statementy that isn't so seriously expensive that you're too freaked out to wear it. Actually my two favourite necklaces are from Brooklyn. One is a combo of vintage lockets from Bird, bought my my pal Lara about six years ago and the other was my Christmas pressie this year from my chap, which has four strands of silk thread covered in teeny tiny gold beads, from Dear Fieldbinder. I'd happily add one of the above, from Candace Ang, to my wear-to-death collection too.

No comments:

Post a Comment